Terms and conditions for subscribers and customers:
You should read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. When you purchase a subscription, this implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and are ready to follow the rules and terms listed in the paragraphs and clauses below.
1.1. Products included in the subscription
Following products and services are included with your Subscription:
- A pre-designed website with a powerful design, pre-written content, appointment forms and interactive features.
- Further personalisation of a pre-designed website of your choice to make it uniquely yours.
- A website’s hosting over the internet, on your domain.
- Our support of doing unlimited number of updates in your website, whenever you request.
Dedicated Account Manager.
- SSL Certificate for an encrypted, secured connection.
- Domain registration for your website, if this is your first website.
1.2. Becoming a Subscriber
In order to become a subscriber, you should provide us your complete and adequate information, respecting the following conditions listed below:
- in order to become a subscriber at you should use only your true identity and details.
- You have to be 18 years or older to become a subscriber.
Liverpool Webtech will accept or reject your registration as a subscriber, and can terminate registration once accepted, for any reason that it deems appropriate.
2. Terms of Subscription
From this paragraph, you can learn about the Subscription usage aspects, the DOs and DON’Ts of the Subscription.
2.1. Authorised Actions
Your subscription allows you to:
- Use the website, content placed on the website and other services mentioned above in paragraph for your business during the subscription validity period.
2.2. Unauthorised Actions
From this subparagraph, you can learn about the unauthorised actions that shouldn’t be made under any circumstances with the website, content placed on the website and other services mentioned above in paragraph. It is prohibited to:
- Sub-license, transfer, share, redistribute, offer or sale the website (in original condition or modified), its content and other services included in the Subscription, through any means;
- separate from the website and then reuse, sub-license, transfer, share, redistribute, offer or sale any part of imagery or content placed by us in the pre-made website included in the Subscription (these items are an integral part of our website);
- use the website from single Subscription on multiple domains;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any submissions or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, degrading, tortious, libelous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- use the website and services from Subscription after the subscription is expired;
- use our website and services for on-demand services like Saas platforms.
- claim your rights for the website or content provided on the website within the Subscription. The sole right on all the items within the subscription will remain with Liverpool Webtech.
2.3. Subscription terms
When you become a subscriber of Liverpool Webtech, the following terms are applied:
- You agree to the terms and conditions of Liverpool Webtech and you understand what you can or can’t do with the subscription products and services;
- we do not guarantee that any particular item will infinitely be available on Liverpool Webtech Subscription;
- when you choose any of our website template for your business during subscription period, a non-exclusive license is applied. The non-exclusive license means that other customers might also license the same item from us and use it during the subscription period;
- we don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications;
- if you do not renew the subscription, your subscription will be suspended until your payment is received by us. When your Liverpool Webtech Subscription is suspended your rights stated under these terms are also suspended.
- You can't claim the right to copyright, intellectual property, trademark or ownership to any of the websites, content, products or services included in the subscription, modified or unmodified. The sole right on all the items within the subscription belongs to Liverpool Webtech.
- The content is placed on the websites provided by us as a part of the subscription. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, errors, omissions, misstatements of law, defamation, falsehood, obscenity or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the websites.
You are eligible for a full refund if you request cancellation within 30 days from the date of payment. However, if full or partial work is done towards making a website OR delivering a service, in that case refund will not be possible at any point of time.
Change of a template:
Before we commence work on your new website, we will provide you with multiple options / choices to enable you choose a template for your new website provided by us. You should carefully study the colours, design, appearance, loading speed and other features of each template before you finalise / choose one of them. After you finalise / choose a template, and we commence work on the template of your choice, it won't be possible for us to change the template. A refund will not be issued in this situation.
4. Limitation of Liability
4.1. We, our associates and our vendors shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from:
- any errors in or omissions from the website provided with the subscription or any services or products obtainable therefrom;
- the unavailability or interruption of the website or any features thereof;
- your use of the website provided with the subscription;
- the content contained on the website;
- any delay or failure in performance beyond our control.
4.2. We do not claim or warrant that Liverpool Webtech website provided with the subscription will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected.
4.3. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the website provided with the subscription will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.
4.4. The features, functionality or content of website provided with the subscription can be changed at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content.
4.5. Liverpool Webtech Subscription provides access to the products and services included in it without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
4.6. In no event shall our company, associates or our vendors be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing our subscription, you agree that all matters relating to your subscription with Liverpool Webtech and/or the products provided within the Subscription shall be governed by the statutes and laws of India, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.